A Quick Guide to PlayStation 4 Gaming Accessories 2022
Finding a PlayStation 5 for sale is as rare as unlocking Half-Life 2’s Lambda Locator achievement. But don’t worry, it’s not time to give up on gaming just yet.
Whether we’re surviving the apocalypse in The Last of Us 2, slaying demons to our hearts content in Bloodborne, or swinging through the streets of New York in Marvel’s Spider-Man, we’ve got a lot of love for the PS4 still.
So, if you’re settling into a few more months with your PlayStation 4, it might be time to upgrade your set-up. Luckily for you, we’ve got all the gaming accessories you need. In our quick guide to PlayStation 4 gaming accessories, we’ll tell you what they are and why you need them.
How do I keep my controllers charged?
This is almost as easy as a Tony Hawk’s tutorial level.You’ll want to check out our drop and charge twin docking stations in black and white for PlayStation 4.
Why do I need a PlayStation 4 docking station?
Your PS4 DUALSHOCK™ controller gives you the gift of wireless gaming. There’s no need to buckle down your console in case you go pulling it halfway across the room as you rage quit. Without wires, it’s a safer living space.
Unfortunately, it means you’ll need to keep an eye on your controllers. With our docking stations, you’ll never have to worry about missing out. Simply drop in your controller and you’ll be back up and running in no time.
What features do PlayStation 4 docking stations have?
We see our docking stations like we see our Elden Ring saves: the more you explore, the more rewards you get. Here’s the key features you need to know:
- Made with streamers in mind, it’s aesthetic design lets you match up with your PS4 and DUALSHOCK™ controllers
- Includes not one, but two, micro USB charging dongles for easy use
- Like on Gran Turismo, Front LED indicators lets you know when it’s good to go – it’ll glow red for charging and blue for full power.
- Time for dinner? Don’t miss out on a moment’s gaming when you’re back as it’ll continue to charge even when your PS4 is placed in standby mode.
Where can I keep my DUALSHOCK™controllers when I’m not gaming?
Our Universal Gaming Storage Tower is the one-stop-shop for all your gaming needs. You can store up to 4 controllers by hanging them on either side of the tower. And there’s even space for up to 10 games and 2 headsets. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe an easy mode for Elden Ring, but you can’t have everything you wish for.
Why do I need a universal gaming storage tower?
Once upon a time, the world saw us gamers as basement dwellers. In the age of streaming though, style is everything. Our storage tower for PlayStation 4 offers minimal mess and maximum cool, designed to slip into any space.
Not only does our universal gaming storage tower save space, it’ll keep your controllers off of the floor and away from your pets. Nobody wants to play Apex Legends draped in dog hair, right?
What features do universal gaming storage towers have?
Our PlayStation 4-compatible storage towers are the space-saving droids – we mean storage units – you’re looking for. Don’t believe us? Here’s a few features to fetch your fancy:
- No need to game solo again – these towers store up to 4 controllers.
- Never lose sight of your favourite games – there’s space for up to 10 of them.
- Stop your headsets from getting hurt – store 2 of them on your tower.
- Sturdy design that stands the test of time, with simple instructions for setting it up.
- If you’re not just a PS4 gamer, the tower’s universal storage space means you can mix-and-match your console accessories, whether it’s Xbox or Nintendo.
How do I chat to my friends online whilst we play?
You’ll want to double-up your comfort and cop a pair of our gaming headsets for your PlayStation 4.
Experience immersive in-game sound and chat with our Sabre Stereo Gaming Headset and Nighthawk Chat and Stereo headsets.
Do you like streaming? Even better, you’ll have all the comfort you need for in-depth playthroughs AND you’ll look stylish doing it with slick, console-matching designs.
Why do I need a gaming headset for my PS5?
Why wouldn’t you want one? Here’s a handful of reasons why you’ll want to grab yourself a headset as soon as possible:
- You can game from dusk to dawn without disturbing your housemates – and fully immerse yourself into your gaming at the same time!
- On the flipside, you’ll block out annoying brothers and barking dogs for maximum concentration.
- Say goodbye to stopping your game to text back your mates – our headsets let you chat as you play so you won’t miss a beat.
- Seeing a film in a cinema benefits from surround sound – playing your PS5 with a headset is just the same. Go on, treat yourself to superior sound quality now.
What features do headsets for PlayStation 5 have?
Whilst all our headsets are unique, they’ve all got some universal features to get you going. Unlike that level you’re stuck on, we’ll unlock them for you below:
- No head is the same, so all our headsets have adjustable soft-cushioned headbands to keep things comfortable.
- And that’s not all – soft-cushioned ear cups double up the comfort.
- Fully adjustable microphones mean you can get chatting in an instant and slide it out of the way when it’s time for solo play.
- Mum’s knocking on your door for dinner? No worries, you can mute your mic in an instant.
- 50mm (Sabre) and 40mm (Nighthawk) speaker drivers provide superior depth and clarity for the ultimate gaming experience.
Am I ready to get gaming now?
Absolutely! Simply start up your PlayStation 5, grab your DUALSHOCK™ controller from your tower, pop on your headset and get gaming.
Our mission is to empower gamers and offer the ultimate experience. So we know there’s always more gaming accessories to add your collection. You can view our full range for PlayStation4 here.
Get involved - Share this article
6 of the Longest Video Games to Play During Lockdown
If you've found yourself with extra hours to fill over the next few weeks, here are 6 of the longest video games we've ever had the joy of playing.Read more