A Quick Guide to Xbox Series X/S Headsets
Are you lucky enough to have your hands on an Xbox Series X/S? Do you need new high-quality gaming gear for your next stream? Or maybe you just fancy an accessories update to complete your gaming setup.
Whether you’re facing off your friends on Fortnite, or settling in for a single player campaign, you deserve comfort in sound. You deserve a high-quality headset.
In our quick guide to Xbox headsets, we’ll tell you what they are, why you need one, and how you set them up.
H2:Back to basics: Immersive gaming
Before we get to grips with headsets, let’s talk about why they exist.
The way we game has evolved over the years. Our Xbox’s have entered our bedrooms, and Xbox Live keeps you connected with your friends anytime, anywhere.
But with great gaming power comes great gaming responsibility.
So, what superpowers do you need?
You don’t need to be bit by a radioactive spider. But you do need a Xbox Series X/S headset.
So, no matter who’s sleeping away the hours you play, you can game from dusk till dawn without missing a beat. Even better, you can chat away with your mates incomplete comfort and uninterrupted with a noise-cancelling headset.
Unlike the XboxSeries X/S itself, its headsets are easier to find. But with so many choices, which do you pick? Read up on our guide now, and we’ll help you out with our headsets.
What are gaming headsets?
Gaming headsets turn Xbox Series X/S gaming into a fully immersive experience with surround sound audio quality. Whether you’re taunting your opponents or falling for the soundtrack, it’s that simple.
How do gaming headsets work?
Online gaming keeps us connected. Setting up your gaming headset does the same. All you need to do is pick up your Xbox Series X/S controller, plug in your audio jack on the controller’s port, and let there be sound.
Our fully adjustable gaming headsets for Xbox give you room to move around. All of our headsets offer a 1.5-metre cable with a 3.5mm jack. So, no matter where you’re sitting or standing, you can game in comfort and enjoy excellent sound whilst doing so.
Why do I need a gaming headset?
If you’re sharing your space with others, your gaming shouldn’t have to stop when it’s time for someone to sleep. Like the endless roads you’re speeding down in Forza Horizon 5, gaming headsets mean you can just keep going from sunrise to sunset.
If that’s not enough, here are three more reasons why you need a gaming headset:
· Your own Do Not Disturb button –we’ve all been there. We’ve all been knees deep in a compelling campaign and suddenly sent spiralling back to reality. And why? Because our little brothers and sisters ran in, or it’s time for dinner. Gaming headsets limit disturbances like you’re a living do not disturb button.
· Communicating with your team –Have you ever found yourself fuming at a team member’s mistake? Or fancied trash-talking an opponent? Gaming headsets take your Xbox experience to a new level by letting you communicate with your team and anyone else in your online world.
· Sudden comfort – If you’re like us, one does not simply spend an hour on our Xbox Series X/S.You’ll be gaming for hours on end, so why do it without comfort? Gaming headsets offer your ears relief and protection, so you’ll be feeling fresher than ever.
How do I set up/use my headset?
Setting up your gaming headset couldn’t be easier. It’s the Xbox achievement we can all earn.
All you need to do is follow these quick and easy steps to have your headset up and running right away:
1. Double-check the 3.5mm jack is in place on your headset.
2. Grab the other end and plug it into the hole-shaped slot on your Xbox Series X/S controller.
3. 3…2…1…you should now have sound! If you don’t, simply open the settings menu, head over to Volume & Audio Output, scroll to sound, and play around.
What features does a headset have?
What features don’t our gaming headsets have?
You can enhance your gaming experience instantly with our headsets 40 and 50mm speaker drivers. Offering you superior sound clarity, you can say goodbye to subtitles and hello to sublime sound quality.
Sometimes it’s too loud, and sometimes it’s too quiet. Our inline volume control units are ergonomically designed, letting you adjust your audio levels at any time.
Comfort eating? No thank you. Comfort gaming? Yes please. Soft cushioned headbands and ear cups maximise comfort, so you can always be in control.
Headsets might be one-size-fits-all but heads themselves aren’t. But don’t worry, our headsets have adjustable, flexible microphones you can move into the perfect position.
And if you don’t fancy talking, our Sabre Stereo Gaming Headset has a fully retractable microphone you can stow away discreetly.
What's more, since all our gaming headsets use a universal jack for connectivity, they are the perfect addition to your gaming experience whether you're playing an xbox game or you're a PC gamer.
Do away with grabbing any old pair of headphones for gaming and enhance your gaming experience with a high-quality headset.
Where can I get one?
You can grab your Xbox Series X/S headsets from us right here.
You can also find our gaming accessories at any of the following retailers: