A Quick Guide to Xbox Series X and Series S Accessories
Console wars between companies are one thing. But choosing which next-gen Xbox to get your hands on is another. And when it comes to perfecting your gaming set-up, getting your gaming accessories right can be just as difficult. So, in the spirit of empowering gamers, we’ve made it easy for you.
Before you team up with Master Chief to take on the Banished or start speeding through the streets of Mexico in Forza Horizon 5, you need to get your gaming accessories in gear. In our quick guide to Xbox Series X and S gaming accessories, we’ll tell you what they are and why you need them.
How do I keep my controllers charged?
Getting the easy one’s out the way first, we like it. You’ll want to pick up our drop and charge twin docking stations in black, blue, red, and white.
Gaming solo? How about our single Xbox docking stations in white and black, instead?
Why do I need a Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S docking station?
Unlike a pair of socks at Christmas, wireless controllers are the gaming gift that keeps on giving. You can game wherever you like in your room, and you don’t need to worry about pulling your console halfway across the room when you rage quit on FIFA.
Unfortunately, it means you’ll need to keep an eye on your controllers. With our docking stations, you’ll never have to worry about missing out. Simply drop in your controller and you’ll be back up and running in no time.
What features do Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S docking stations have?
We see our docking stations like we see unlockable content on LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – the more you explore, the more rewards you get. Here’s the key features you need to know:
- Fast efficient charging with x2 powerful 850mAh rechargeable battery packs
- Drop and go design removes the need to connect fiddly wires
- Front LED charge indicator glows red when charging and turns green when power is fully restored
- Includes detachable 2 metre USB to USB type C braided charging cable offering complete flexibility with placement
- Additional rear USB port to allow charging of other devices
- Continues to charge when console is placed in standby mode
Where can I store my Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S controllers when I’m not gaming?
Our Universal Gaming Storage Tower is the one-stop shop for all your gaming needs. You can store up to 4 controllers by hanging them on either side of the tower. And there’s even space for up to 10 games and 2 headsets. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe a sequel to Half-Life 2, but you can’t have everything you wish for.
Why do I need a universal gaming storage tower?
Us gamers get a bad rap from society sometimes. But in the age of streaming, style is everything. Our storage tower for Xbox Series X and Series S offers minimal mess and maximum cool, designed to slip into any space.
Not only does our universal gaming storage tower save space, but it’ll also keep your controllers off the floor and away from your pets.Nobody wants to play Call of Duty covered in cat hair, right?
What features do universal gaming storage towers have?
Our Xbox Series X and Series S compatible storage towers are the loot boxes –we mean storage units – you’re looking for. Don’t believe us? Here’s a few features to fetch your fancy:
- No need to game solo again – these towers store up to 4 controllers.
- Never lose sight of your favourite games –there’s space for up to 10 of them.
- Stop your headsets from getting hurt – store 2of them on your tower.
- Sturdy design that stands the test of time, with simple instructions for setting it up.
- If you’re not just a Xbox gamer, the tower’s universal storage space means you can mix-and-match your console accessories, whether it’s PlayStation or Nintendo.
How do I chat to my friends online whilst we play?
We always double up on pizza on two-for-one Tuesdays, so why not double-up your comfort too? Cop a pair of our gaming headsets for Xbox Series X and Series S.
Do you like streaming? Even better, you’ll have all the comfort you need for in-depth playthroughs AND you’ll look stylish doing it with slick, console-matching designs.
Why do I need a gaming headset for my Xbox Series X or Series S?
Why wouldn’t you want one? Here’s a handful of reasons why you’ll want to grab yourself a headset as soon as possible:
- You can game from dusk to dawn without disturbing your housemates – and fully immerse yourself into your gaming at the same time!
- On the flipside, you’ll block out annoying brothers and barking dogs for maximum concentration.
- Say goodbye to stopping your game to text back your mates – our headsets let you chat as you play so you won’t miss a beat.
- Seeing a film in a cinema lets you benefit from surround sound – playing your Xbox Series X or Series S with a headset is just the same. Go on, treat yourself to superior sound quality now.
What features do headsets for Xbox Series X and Series S have?
Whilst all our headsets are unique, they’ve all got some universal features to get you going. Unlike that level you’re stuck on, we’ll unlock them for you below:
- No head is the same, so all our headsets have adjustable soft-cushioned headbands to keep things comfortable.
- And that’s not all – soft-cushioned ear cups double up the comfort.
- Fully adjustable microphones mean you can get chatting in an instant and slide it out of the way when it’s time for solo play.
- Mum’s knocking on your door for dinner? No worries, you can mute your mic in an instant.
- 50mm (Sabre)and 40mm (Nighthawk)speaker drivers provide superior depth and clarity for the ultimate gaming experience.
Can I customise my Xbox Series X and Series S controllers?
What features do customisation kits for Xbox Series X and Series S have?
Gaming has always been out individuality. It’s about being yourself. And our customisation kits let you make your controller your own. Here’s five of its features you need to know:
- 13 pieces including 2 sets of controller paddles, 2 D-pads and 3 pairs of thumbsticks
- Robust premium carry case included
- Play with grip and precision
- Other colours available
- Size: H16.6, W13.7, D5.1cm
Am I ready to get gaming now?
Absolutely! Simply start up your Xbox Series X or Series S, grab your controller from your tower, pop on your headset and get gaming.
Our mission is to empower gamers and offer the ultimate experience. So, we know there’s always more gaming accessories to add to your collection. You can view our full range for Xbox Series X and Series S here.