A Quick Guide to Xbox One Gaming Accessories
If you’re still struggling to get your hands on these golden ticket consoles, or your Xbox One is still the gift that keeps on giving, we see you and we support you. Empower yourself with the ultimate gaming experience and stock up on our essential gaming accessories.
So you don’t have to stop driving laps around luxury locations on Forza Motorsport 5 or gunning through the galaxy with Master Chief in Halo 5: Guardians, we’ve done your research for you. In our quick guide to Xbox One accessories, we’ll tell you what they are and why you need them.
How do I keep my controllers charged?
Getting the easy one’s out the way first, we like it. You’ll want to pick up our drop and charge twin docking stations in black, blue, red, and white.
Gaming solo? How about our single Xbox docking stations in white and black, instead?
Why do I need an Xbox One docking station?
Unlike a can of sugarless pop, wireless controllers won’t leave your gaming experience feeling empty. You can game wherever you like in your room, and you don’t need to worry about pulling your console halfway across the room when you rage quit Call of Duty again.
Unfortunately, it means you’ll need to keep an eye on your controllers. With our docking stations, you’ll never have to worry about missing out. Simply drop in your controller and you’ll be back up and running in no time.
What features do Xbox One docking stations have?
We see our docking stations like we see unlockable content on Monster Hunter Generations – the rewards are never-ending. Here’s the key features you need to know:
- Fast efficient charging with x2powerful 850mAh rechargeable battery packs
- Drop and go design removes the need to connect fiddly wires
- Front LED charge indicator glows red when charging and turns green when power is fully restored
- Includes detachable 2 metre USB to USB type C braided charging cable offering complete flexibility with placement
- Additional rear USB port to allow charging of other devices
- Continues to charge when console is placed in standby mode
Where can I store my Xbox One controllers when I’m not gaming?
Our Universal Gaming Storage Tower is the one-stop shop for all your gaming needs. You can store up to 4 controllers by hanging them on either side of the tower. And there’s even space for up to 10 games and 2 headsets. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe for Hogwarts Legacy to let us in on when it’s coming out, but you can’t have everything.
Why do I need a universal gaming storage tower?
Us gamers get a bad rap from society sometimes. But in the age of streaming, style is everything. Our storage tower for Xbox One offers minimal mess and maximum cool, designed to slip into any space.
Not only does our universal gaming storage tower save space, but it’ll also keep your controllers off the floor and away from your pets. Nobody wants to play The Outer Wilds covered in cat hair, right?
What features do universal gaming storage towers have?
- No need to game solo again –these towers store up to 4 controllers.
- Never lose sight of your favourite games – there’s space for up to 10 of them.
- Stop your headsets from getting hurt – store 2 of them on your tower.
- Sturdy design that stands the test of time, with simple instructions for setting it up.
- If you’re not just a Xbox gamer, the tower’s universal storage space means you can mix-and-match your console accessories, whether it’s PlayStation or Nintendo.
How do I chat to my friends online whilst we play?
We always pick up speed boosts on Mario Kart, so why not boost your comfort too? Cop a pair of our gaming headsets for your Xbox One.
Do you like streaming? Even better, you’ll have all the comfort you need for in-depth playthroughs AND you’ll look stylish doing it with slick, console-matching designs.
Why do I need a gaming headset for my Xbox One?
Why wouldn’t you want one? Here’s a handful of reasons why you’ll want to grab yourself a headset as soon as possible:
- You can game from dusk to dawn without disturbing your housemates – and fully immerse yourself into your gaming at the same time!
- On the flipside, you’ll block out annoying brothers and barking dogs for maximum concentration.
- Say goodbye to stopping your game to text back your mates – our headsets let you chat as you play so you won’t miss a beat.
- Seeing a film in a cinema lets you benefit from surround sound – playing your Xbox One with a headset is just the same. Go on, treat yourself to superior sound quality now.
What features do headsets for Xbox One have?
Whilst all our headsets are unique, they’ve all got some universal features to get you going. Unlike that level you’re stuck on, we’ll unlock them for you below:
- No head is the same, so all our headsets have adjustable soft-cushioned headbands to keep things comfortable.
- And that’s not all –soft-cushioned ear cups double up the comfort.
- Fully adjustable microphones mean you can get chatting in an instant and slide it out of the way when it’s time for solo play.
- Mum’s knocking on your door for dinner? No worries, you can mute your mic in an instant.
- 50mm (Sabre) and 40mm (Nighthawk) speaker drivers provide superior depth and clarity for the ultimate gaming experience.
Can I customise my Xbox One controllers?
What features do customisation kits for Xbox One have?
Gaming has always been out individuality. It’s about being yourself. And our customisation kits let you make your controller your own. Here’s five of its features you need to know:
- 13 pieces including 2 sets of controller paddles, 2 D-pads and 3 pairs of thumbsticks
- Robust premium carry case included
- Play with grip and precision
- Other colours available
- Size: H16.6, W13.7, D5.1cm
Am I ready to get gaming now?
Absolutely! Simply start up your Xbox One, grab your controller from your tower, pop on your headset and get gaming.
Our mission is to empower gamers and offer the ultimate experience. So, we know there’s always more gaming accessories to add to your collection. You can view our full range for Xbox One here.