A Quick Guide to Xbox 360 Gaming Accessories
Game consoles are for life, not just for Christmas. We’ve been empowering gamers for over 20 years, and we’ve got fond memories of the Xbox 360’s 2005 launch. We loved it then, and we love it now. That’s why we’re still flying the flag for gaming accessories for the classic console.
Whether you’re digging your Xbox 360 out of the attic and dusting it off for a trip down memory lane, or starting off on your gaming journey with this golden era console, you’ll need to stock up on the essential game accessories.
So you can get back to exploring Rapture in BioShock and surviving the apocalypse in Fallout 3, we’ve done your homework for you. In our quick guide to Xbox 360 accessories, we’ll tell you what they are and why you need them.
How do I keep my controllers charged?
Let’s begin at the beginning. You’ll want to pick up our drop and charge Xbox 360 Twin Docking Station.
Why do I need an Xbox 360 docking station?
Unless you’re happy to spend half an hour on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion before you run out of batteries, you’ll need our twin docking station to keep you gaming.
Unlike saving your teammates in THAT Mass Effect 2 mission, you can save yourself some hassle with our docking stations that make sure you never miss out. Simply drop in your controller and you’ll be back up and running in no time.
What features do Xbox 360 docking stations have?
We see our twin docking stations like we see unlockable content on Street Fighter IV – the rewards always outweigh the risk, like a gift that keeps on giving. Here’s the key features you need to know:
- Rapid recharge cradle for 2 wireless controllers
- Keep controllers fully charged and ready to use
- Supplied with x2 Nimh rechargeable battery packs
- Charges whilst on standby
- Up to 18 hours gameplay
- Charges via USB cable (included)
Where can I store my Xbox 360 controllers when I’m not gaming?
Our Universal Gaming Storage Tower is the one-stop shop for all your gaming needs.You can store up to 4 controllers by hanging them on either side of the tower.And there’s even space for up to 10 games and 2 headsets. What more could you ask for? Well, maybe for Hideo Kojima to make another Metal Gear Solid game, but you can’t have everything you wish for.
Why do I need a universal gaming storage tower?
Us gamers get a bad rap from society sometimes. But in the age of streaming, style is everything. Our storage tower for Xbox 360 offers minimal mess and maximum cool, designed to slip into any space.
Not only does our universal gaming storage tower save space, but it’ll also keep your controllers off the floor and away from your pets. Nobody wants to play Red Dead Redemption covered in cat hair, right?
What features do universal gaming storage towers have?
- No need to game solo again – these towers store up to 4 controllers.
- Never lose sight of your favourite games – there’s space for up to 10 of them.
- Stop your headsets from getting hurt – store 2 of them on your tower.
- Sturdy design that stands the test of time, with simple instructions for setting it up.
- If you’re not just a Xbox gamer, the tower’s universal storage space means you can mix-and-match your console accessories, whether it’s PlayStation or Nintendo.
How do I chat to my friends online whilst we play?
We always double up on pizza on two-for-one Tuesdays, so why not double-up your comfort too? Cop a pair of our gaming headsets for Xbox 360.
Do you like streaming? Even better, you’ll have all the comfort you need for in-depth playthroughs AND you’ll look stylish doing it with slick, console-matching designs.
Why do I need a gaming headset for my Xbox 360?
Why wouldn’t you want one? Here’s a handful of reasons why you’ll want to grab yourself a headset as soon as possible:
- You can game from dusk to dawn without disturbing your housemates – and fully immerse yourself into your gaming at the same time!
- On the flipside, you’ll block out annoying brothers and barking dogs for maximum concentration.
- Say goodbye to stopping your game to text back your mates – our headsets let you chat as you play so you won’t miss a beat.
- Seeing a film in a cinema lets you benefit from surround sound – playing your Xbox 360 with a headset is just the same. Go on, treat yourself to superior sound quality now.
What features do headsets for Xbox 360 have?
Whilst all our headsets are unique, they’ve all got some universal features to get you going. Unlike that level you’re stuck on, we’ll unlock them for you below:
- No head is the same, so all our headsets have adjustable soft-cushioned headbands to keep things comfortable.
- And that’s not all – soft-cushioned ear cups double up the comfort.
- Fully adjustable microphones mean you can get chatting in an instant and slide it out of the way when it’s time for solo play.
- Mum’s knocking on your door for dinner? No worries, you can mute your mic in an instant.
- 50mm (Sabre) and 40mm (Nighthawk) speaker drivers provide superior depth and clarity for the ultimate gaming experience.
Am I ready to get gaming now?
Absolutely! Simply start up your Xbox 360, grab your controller from your tower, pop on your headset and get gaming.
Our mission is to empower gamers and offer the ultimate experience. So, we know there’s always more gaming accessories to add to your collection. You can view our full range for Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S here.
Get involved - Share this article
The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff Pack Review
Is the latest content drop for The Sims 4 worth the £9.99 price tag? Heres our Tiny Living Stuff Pack review, with a full breakdown of the contents...Read more